Image Map Panel – New Links Feature
Statseeker’s Image Map panel has seen a major update providing the ability to add links and configure those links to report timeseries or event data. This functionality greatly expands the range of use-cases for the Image Map panel, including the creation of interactive network layout diagrams. For more details, see Image Map.
Ping RTT Comparison Dashboard
This new default Statseeker dashboard offers a detailed view into the historical Ping data for a device, or directly compares that data between two devices. The dashboard features:
- Variable driven coloring rules – dynamically assign threshold values to suit the specific devices being reviewed in the dashboard and have the data colored according to those values
- Drilldowns to historical ping-outage data
System and Administration
- Statseeker now supports Azure cloud deployment via the Azure marketplace.
- Added support for SNMP v2 and 3 trap messages.
- Added the ability to assign groups to users during the user configuration process.
- Implemented a range of platform and module security improvements.
- Improved the performance of the device discovery and rewalk processes.
- OS updated to FreeBSD 12.3-RELEASE-p3
- Added new default dashboards:
- Ping RTT Comparison
- Statseeker Server Overview
- Statseeker Process Details
- Added the ability to create configurable links within Image Map panels.
- Added the ability to reference variable values in coloring rule configurations.
- Improved the geolocation data precision within Worldmap panels.
- Legacy dashboards are unavailable on new installs and read-only on upgraded servers.
- Added the ability for the Statseeker server to report on its own health metrics.
See the Statseeker Documentation and Video Library for additional details on the release content.