Maximise the ROI in your SDN.
Using the platform’s native API, Statseeker’s software-defined networks (SDN) monitoring for Cisco ACI gives you unparalleled visibility into your ACI infrastructure, thanks to Statseeker’s architectural advantages: high resolution polling, unlimited retention of historical data, and advanced analytics.
Our Cisco ACI monitoring package enables you to apply all Statseeker’s data collection, storage, analytics and alerting functionality to your ACI SDN deployments.
- Full visibility of performance data, fault and health metrics on all key ACI elements: controllers, nodes, pods, spines, leaves, tenants, application profiles, client endpoints, bridging domains, endpoint groups and VRFs
- High resolution (60 second) data collection ensures that all critical data changes are captured
Statseeker provides the greatest insight of performance data and health metrics on key ACI elements. Using powerful data forecasting, anomaly detection and trendlines, Statseeker SDN enables you to automate monitoring, plan for future requirements and prevent failures.
Single pane of glass.
Manage your legacy and ACI networks with one solution. Statseeker discovers ACI elements as they come online, giving your network administrators a single tool to quickly evaluate the health of physical and software-defined networks.
Having this single tool to quickly evaluate your network’s health (physical and software- defined) reduces the time and cost involved in supporting business-critical network functions, no matter how they are deployed.
- Built-in reports show all key elements in seconds, and can be customized or supplemented with customer-specific reports
- Unlimited historical raw data storage enables high-quality forensics and performance analysis on demand
- Data forecasting, anomaly detection and trendlines allow automated monitoring, forecasting future requirements, and detecting anomalies
- Threshold settings on collected data and analytics provide fast alerting of anomalous behavior